LAS VEGAS, ISC West, April 5, 2017 — BriefCam, today announced that it is showcasing its latest achievements in their VIDEO SYNOPSIS solution and advanced analytics at ISC West, Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, NV, Booth #34093, April 5-7, 2017.
Amit Gavish, BriefCam’s General Manager of Americas, said, “we’re excited to share the latest developments with our current customers, alongside newcomers. We will be performing live demos of BriefCam Syndex Pro, based on the VIDEO SYNOPSIS innovation, as well as demonstrating how organizations can leverage our GPU-based solution to process more video in less time, while extracting more metadata for enhanced object classifications.”
In addition to its booth, BriefCam is being presented by various partners. Two main live demonstrations will take place at:
- Genetec, Booth #28055, exhibiting Syndex Pro integrated into Security Center (see Partner Technical Notes).
- NVIDIA, Booth #20075, demonstrating Syndex Pro running on NVIDIA’s GPUs.
- Salient, Booth #26041, showing Syndex Pro integrated into CompleteView.
BriefCam is sharing expertise and insights at the following speaking sessions, and all attendees are welcomed to join:
- Thursday, April 6, 8:45am, session at Sands 201 Level 1: Amit Gavish, speaking on how to gain value from video across verticals and use cases, from law enforcement and security to safe cities and retail.
- Thursday, April 6, 2:00pm – Tom Edlund, BriefCam’s CTO speaking at NVIDIA’s Theatre Talks (Booth #20075) about how to leverage deep learning and GPUs to accelerate surveillance video to insights.
Click here to schedule a meeting with BriefCam at the event.
BriefCam is the industry’s leading provider of Deep Learning and VIDEO SYNOPSIS® solutions for rapid video review and search, face recognition, real-time alerting and quantitative video insights. By transforming raw video into actionable intelligence, BriefCam dramatically shortens the time-to-target for security threats while increasing safety and optimizing operations. BriefCam’s award-winning products are deployed by law enforcement and public safety organizations, government and transportation agencies, major enterprises, healthcare and educational institutions, and local communities worldwide.
For more information about transforming video surveillance into actionable intelligence, visit https://www.briefcam.com/