Regional Sales Manager Israel and Eastern European
About The Position
BriefCam, a Canon Group company since 2018 and a market leader in advanced video analytics is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) based in Israel, to lead and develop the Israeli and Eastern European markets. The successful candidate will join a growing and dynamic team and will be responsible for continued Sales growth in the region. The individual will leverage their existing network of consultants, systems integrators, and technology partners in seeking out qualifying, and closing new business while managing a pipeline of public and private sector opportunities.
Come join us in this identifying moment for the Video Analytics market, where the technology has become fully relevant, where use cases are being developed daily and the value brought to customers is clear and growing rapidly
- Proven track record of selling complex video surveillance and security software solutions (ideally video analytics); Solution selling.
- A thorough understanding of the latest technology, market trends & customers’ needs
- A minimum of 7 years of Sales experience in the relevant markets
- Strong contacts with local System Integrators, Consultants, and technology partners
- Hunter Sales mindset with an ability to identify, nurture and close large enterprise-level business
- Strong channel partner experience
- Experience selling in the Law Enforcement Military and Public Safety sectors is a substantial advantage.
- Experience with working with the likes of Axis, Milestone, and Genetec, is an advantage.
- Languages - excellent English – a must
- Experience with working in small entities in an Internationally managed team, an advantage
- A security clearance is an important advantage
- Experience with reporting platforms like Salesforce, an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite – a must.
- Knowledge of other modern work management apps like Slack, Teams, etc – an advantage