About The Position
BriefCam is looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Inside Sales Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit to be a part of our expanding team. This role is required to identify and develop leads and manage the sales process from the initial call to successful handoff to the Regional Sales Director.
Experience with lead qualification, outbound prospecting, customer service, solution selling, and overall sales and business acumen are critical for this position.
What you will do:
- Source new sales opportunities via inbound leads and outbound prospecting efforts
- Research accounts to identify key players and generate interest
- Maintaining a constantly expanding database of prospects
- Partner with the channel ecosystem to build a strong pipeline
- Perform online demos for prospects
- Handoff qualified opportunities to sales executives for further development and closure
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Excellent outbound prospecting skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customer pain points and discuss relevant product solutions that support those challenges
- Ability to achieve targets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and overall business acumen
At BriefCam you will help people and organizations transform their video into actionable intelligence. BriefCam solutions are making communities stronger and safer and organizations smarter through innovating video analytics solutions. BriefCam offers competitive compensation packages, a collaborative environment fueled by innovation and customer success.