Software Engineer, Infrastructure Team
About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We’re growing and looking for a talented and versatile Software Engineer to join our Video Analytics Infrastructure Team, the driving force behind our Deep Learning based AI.
· Learn, use, and optimize performance of advanced MLOps technologies, distributed systems, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
· Develop various tools for supporting the algorithm team, mostly in Python
· Develop E2E (end to end) evaluation procedures for new algorithmic features and integrate them with CI/CD tools for constant monitoring
· Support the process of annotated data generation for training and testing Deep Neural Networks (DNN) including development of algorithms for pre-processing videos, semi-automatic annotation, and generation of synthetic data using photo-realistic 3D rendering
· Improve accuracy of existing DNNs by improving data utilization and optimizing the training configuration
· Operate and advance our Infrastructure, such as our Deep Learning training GPU cluster
· Assist the Algorithm Development Team in evaluating academic papers and quickly prototyping new ideas
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
· +3 years of software development experience
· Python wizard with ability to quickly apply open-source technologies
· Proficient in Linux
· Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and/or QA automation with Jenkins or similar
· Passionate about new technologies
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Self-Learning skills
· Docker - advantage
· Experience in Deep Learning or 3D graphics – advantage