Team Leader QA
About The Position
- Lead a QA team of 5-7 engineers.
- Review client requirements and understand required tests.
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze, and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
- Identify risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression and develop test plans and cases.
- Create, maintain and upgrade load systems include automation scripts writing.
- Come up with more efficient ways to test features and identify the area of testing that can be automated.
- Execute test cases, manually or in an automated fashion, capture and analyze the results, document issues, and prepare test reports.
- Understand the business aspects, as well as the ways the customers are using the system; and check if the system is performing as it should have been
- Promote a spirit of collaboration across teams and individuals.
- Passion for learning and mentoring.
- Passion for processes and software quality.
- 3-6 years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans
- 2-3 years of management experience
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project implementations can be made quickly and effectively
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
- Familiar with CI, CD processes
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps preferred
- Familiarity with computer networking/storage technologies