About The Position
BriefCam is revolutionizing video as data - with an AI video analytics platform that enables people, companies, and communities to realize the value of their video through innovative solutions, powered by advanced technologies. At BriefCam, our mission is to improve everyday lives by transforming video data into valuable insights.
We are seeking individuals that can contribute to a culture where talented people can do their best work, through innovation, creativity, and career development. If you're ready to jump into to the rapidly growing video analytics software space to drive the future of safety, security and operational efficiency across the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
- Developing Deep Neural Networks and Computer Vision algorithms to address video understanding and summarization
- Researching and implementing state-of-the-art algorithms
- Acting as a key member of the algorithm development team, while reporting to the team leader
- Programming mainly in Python
- Leading projects and feature development
- Working closely with the data and infrastructure team and the performance and optimization team
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar (or B.Sc. with honors)
- Experience of at least 3 years in Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- Experience in training Deep Neural Networks
- Solid Python programming skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Experience with C++ - advantage
Come join the market leader in Video Analytics!