Product Marketing Director
About The Position
At BriefCam, our mission is to improve everyday lives by transforming video data into valuable insights. We enable people, companies, and communities to realize the value of their video through innovative solutions, powered by advanced technologies.
BriefCam is looking for a seasoned product marketer to help unlock the next phase of growth for the business. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to create, implement, and execute the product marketing strategy aligned to our growth objectives.
In this role you will:
- Develop positioning, solution messaging and competitive differentiation.
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and partners.
- Support product launch and lifecycle success through cross-functional collaboration.
- Develop sales tools to educate BriefCam field teams and partners on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities.
- Understand BriefCam customers and their buying process and help develop compelling content (including blog posts, eBooks, webinars, demos, presentations and other materials) that drive buyer action; you will apply your love of writing, storytelling.
- Research market trends, industry practices and competitors. Attend customer calls and industry events to gather market intelligence.
- Drive programs to increase customer advocacy, share input and feedback cross-functionally.
Our ideal candidate:
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience across marketing, product marketing, growth marketing or product management.
- At least 3 years of software product marketing or go-to-market experience.
- Experience working in rapidly growing/evolving B2B environment with a solution-based technology approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams, as well as customers and partners.
- Ability to understand and translate technical product functionality into business benefits.
- Ability to listen to customer pain points and discuss relevant product solutions that support those challenges.