About The Position
BriefCam is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting and quantitative video insights, a subsidiary of Canon Inc, Japan.
We are looking for a high-motivated, experienced bookkeeper who is independent, responsible and has great human skills, who will be a key player in our fast-growing Finance team.
The bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books.
· Maintain our financial records and the monthly close entries in our books
· Record prepaid expenses and accruals
· Track bank account balances and perform bank and credit card reconciliation
· Tracking AR collections – both local and foreign
· Overseeing foreign and local vendors and Prepare Vendor payments in the bank /MASAV (including tax withholdings)
· Prepare for quarterly and annual audits and reviews
· Preparing material for monthly payroll
· Preparing and overseeing monthly employees' social payments
· Dealing with employees travel expenses
· Managing employees time reporting system
· Monthly reporting to tax authorities
· Ad-hoc tasks as required.
· Certified Bookkeeper, type 3 - must.
· At least 5 years of experience as an independent bookkeeper in a global company
· Experience in overall bookkeeping processes i.e. suppliers, billing, collections, payments, Banks, etc.
· Experience in working with multiple currencies, multiple countries and with both local and foreign customers and vendors
· Experience in working independently and closing monthly trial balance
· Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Highly organized and reliable with high attention to details
· Perform well under pressure
· High-level English (both spoken and written)
· Strong Excel skills
· Experience in Hi-Tech companies –Advantage
· Experience working with Priority – Advantage
· Certified Payroll Accountant – Advantage