Senior QA Engineer
About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, you will be responsible for contributing to product success through testing, identifying, and writing automated test cases, analyzing requirements, creating test plans and tracking issues. You will work side by side with developers to contribute on improving overall software quality and providing recommendations for improvement opportunities.
You will be part of a team responsible for testing BriefCam’s cutting-edge technologies for rapid video review, search, and analysis.
- Write test plans and run according to product and R&D specs and implementing QA methodologies
- Maintenance and deliver solutions for frameworks
- Manage VM and storage
- Identify, document and track defects
- Analysis of response time for large scalability requirements
- Analysis of test results to expose potential performance issues
- Report using tracking tools
- Understanding and writing STPs and STDs
- Development of test scenarios, test data, scripts, and exit criteria
- Ambitious, highly motivated, responsible and team player
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- High level of English – a must
- Self-Learning skills
- Video Analyzing and codecs - Advantage
- Automation development - Advantage