About The Position
BriefCam is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting and quantitative video insights.
BriefCam products utilize the latest deep learning technology to improve security, safety and efficiency, and are deployed by top law enforcement agencies, governments and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Customer Success team.
- Lead and execute an end-to-end project lifecycle with customers, including planning, scoping, definition, installation, deployment, training and implementation
- Work closely with customers in order to understand the requirements in a wide view, and develop effective working relationships
- Effectively manage and communicate project tasks and commitments with customers, partners and system integrators,
- Manage customers’ expectations and ensure implementation is within the agreed scope and timeframe
- Interface with BriefCam’s teams including Sales, R&D and Product Management, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Proactively manage changes in the project scope, identify potential risks and crises, and provide contingency plans as needed
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to customers, partners and system integrators
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, ideally in the Video Management Software (VMS) arena or with complex enterprise solutions
- Experience in managing customers’ deployment projects
- Strong technical skills coupled with strong business understanding
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment, and translate customer requirements to actionable feedback for R&D
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Hands-on experience with databases – Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in Security, Customer Insights markets, specifically in the space of VMS, is a plus
- Strong knowledge of both hardware and software products (e.g. PC architectures, networking, TCP/IP, client/server environments, etc.) and excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Project management certification (i.e. PMP) is an advantage
- Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in English fluently, both in writing and orally, is mandatory
- Willing to travel about 25% of the time is mandatory