Customer Support Engineer
About The Position
BriefCam is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting and quantitative video insights. BriefCam products utilize the latest deep learning technology to improve security, safety and efficiency, and are deployed by top law enforcement agencies, governments and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
We’re growing and looking for a technical support specialist to join our customer success team.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineer to join our team! If you are passionate about learning and gaining new skills in this field, don't miss this opportunity.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues and help our customers deploy BriefCam application. Support Engineer responsibilities include system deployment, resolving customers issues and become the Tier 3 escalation to BriefCam partners.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Communicate with customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until issues are solved .
- Provide prompt and accurate solutions to customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Work with all internal groups, sales, engineering and product management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Act as the primary liaison between company and your customers.
- Track and manage your work record.
- Serve as key technical person for customers and partners, maintain knowledge base and knowledge sharing.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Tier 3 support for a Video Management Software (VMS) vendor (is a mandatory).
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Hands-on experience with databases – PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in managing customers deployment projects.
- Experience in customers technical training.
- Strong knowledge of both hardware and software products (e.g., PC architectures, networking, TCP/IP, client/server environments, etc.) and excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is an advantage.
- Communicate in Spanish fluently, written and spoken, is an advantage.
- Spanish-speaking - Advantage.