About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We are looking for talented people with strong technical and innovative skills, who can learn quickly, solve complex problems and introduce new capabilities.
- Develop Deep Neural Networks and Computer Vision algorithms to address video understanding and summarization.
- Acting as a key member of the algorithm development team, while reporting to the team leader.
- Researching and implementing state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms.
- Working closely with the data and infrastructure team and the performance and optimization team.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar (or B.Sc. with Honors and/or with several years of experience)
- Knowledge in Deep Learning (from academia or industry).
- Solid Python programming skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in C++ - advantage
- Experience in Computer Vision – advantage