Core Team, Software Engineer
About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We’re growing and looking for a talented and versatile Software Engineer to join our Core Team which is responsible for design and development of new video analytics products based on cutting edge technologies. The ideal candidate covers the full spectrum of low-level optimization to high-level system architecture.
- Design and develop video analytics software
- Implement diverse video analytics algorithms in C++ and CUDA
- Learn and research new techniques for hardware accelerated video processing
- Optimize inference of Deep Neural Networks
- Optimize performance and memory usage
- 3+ years of C++11 (or newer) programming skills
- Deep understanding of: Software architecture design, Design patterns and Multi threading
- Experience in Linux
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Python experience – advantage
- Expertise in at least one of: CUDA/ OpenCL/ Deep learning/ Computer vision/ Image processing – advantage