Senior Product Manager – Cloud
About The Position
BriefCam, a Canon company, is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.
We’re growing and looking for a technical product manager.
- Drive the road-map and features’ planning to provide excellent value to law enforcement investigators, smart cities, retailers and enterprises.
- Work closely with members of our R&D to understand the technology capabilities and plan the product execution.
- Work with UX professionals to define an outstanding user experience
- Understand our customers’ needs and prioritize the right product features that deliver value.
- Be in charge of feature prioritization based on the market and customers’ needs.
- Be the subject matter expert in his/her field and focal point in the company.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Presales and the Support organizations.
- Drive execution of the product by continuously guiding the development team
- Generate materials and train Sales, Presales and Partners
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience from at least 2 different employers in a B2B software product – must.
- Experience with complex, multi-services software products – must.
- Experience with SaaS products – must.
- Mobile apps and ecosystem – must.
- Engineering or computer science degree - strong advantage.
- Previous role(s) in R&D software engineering – strong advantage.
- Experience in video products – strong advantage.
- Experience in video analytics – strong advantage.
- MBA – advantage.
- Vertical specific experience: law enforcement, retail, transportation, physical security – advantage.
- System architecture understanding – advantage.
- Ability to deeply understand and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to clearly articulated product requirements.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing, public speaking and listening.
- Ability to execute and continuously deliver
- Sharp analytical abilities.
- Can-do attitude.