What tools are available for developers?
The BriefCam Open API (BOA) is a unified REST API allowing developers to introduce BriefCam functionality into their own applications. The APIs allow for:
- Returning a list of all VMS cameras available to the currently authenticated user
- Creating, reading, updating and deleting cases
- Retrieving the case objects and metadata
- Exporting case report assets
- Creating, reading, updating and deleting watchlists, watchlist identities, and the identities images
- Acquiring the system’’’s basic HealthCheck information response
The BriefCam generic HTTP RESTful request-based plug-in enables third party integration with BriefCam solutions, including real-time (RSTP) video ingestion.
The BriefCam Respond Outbound API enables integration of BriefCam alerts into third party alerting infrastructure by issuing a generic RESTful call to the third-party alerting custom endpoint with detailed information on the alerting event, a downloadable thumbnail, and a downloadable video clip.