Software Engineer, Infrastructure Team
About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights. We’re growing and looking for a talented and versatile Software Engineer to join our Video Analytics Infrastructure Team, the driving force behind our Deep Learning based AI. Your mission will be to develop creative solutions for research and deep learning and Deep learning infrastructures.
Build efficient data pipelines to extend our deep learning datasets.
Build infrastructure for researching, developing and testing Deep Learning algorithms- making the process highly scalable, efficient and reproducible- using state of the art tools and practices with not and top-notch technologies.
- Automate parts of the research process, from creating simple baselines for algorithms to grid searches for hyper parameters.
- Create state of the art experiment tracking infrastructure- which allows reproducible experiments- as well as experiment dashboard showing progress in all projects
- Build infrastructure which allows us to be in 100% utilization of our GPU cluster for experiments
- Develop and adopt innovative research tools- from image visualization tools to neural network debugging capabilities
- Help improve experiments researcher
- Be the center of excellence for engineering in the algorithms team- for tools, libraries, pipelines, pre- processing and devops- and mentor algorithm researchers on engineering practices
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
- +2 years of software development experience.
- Experience and mainly passion for technology- extensive Python experience with processing data over the last few years.
- Proficient in Linux.
- Solid analytical and mathematics skills.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and/or QA automation with Jenkins or similar.
- C/C++ programming skills – advantage.
- Docker/Kubernetes - advantage.
- Experience in Deep Learning or 3D graphics – advantage.