Video Analytics Infrastructure Team Leader
About The Position
BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights. We’re growing and looking for a highly technical Software Engineer to lead the infrastructure Team, the driving force behind our Deep Learning based AI.
- Lead the Video Analytics Infrastructure Team.
- +50% hands on development, mostly in Python.
- Lead all activities related to generation of annotated data for training and testing Deep Neural Networks (DNN) including development of algorithms for pre-processing videos, crowd sourced annotation and generation of synthetic data using photo-realistic 3D rendering.
- Improve accuracy of existing DNNs by training with more data and optimizing the training configuration.
- Manage and enhance our GPU based cluster for DNN training.
- Extend coverage of automatic benchmark of video analytics KPIs.
- Mentor and support developers with their day-to-day work.
- Assist the Algorithm Development Team in evaluating academic papers and quickly prototyping new ideas.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar.
- +5 years of software development experience.
- Professional experience in leading a team.
- Python wizard with ability to quickly apply open source technologies.
- Solid analytical and mathematics skills.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and/or QA automation with Jenkins or similar.
- C/C++ programming skills – advantage.
- Experience in Deep Learning or 3D graphics – advantage.