About The Position
BriefCam is revolutionizing video as data - with an AI video analytics platform that enables people, companies, and communities to realize the value of their video through innovative solutions, powered by advanced technologies. At BriefCam, our mission is to improve everyday lives by transforming video data into valuable insights.
We are seeking individuals that can contribute to a culture where talented people can do their best work, through innovation, creativity, and career development. If you're ready to jump into to the rapidly growing video analytics software space to drive the future of safety, security and operational efficiency across the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
The System Architect is responsible for architectural definition and design of BriefCam’s system and SW solution to meet user/client needs, cost and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. The System Architect overlooks all system components to make sure that the overall solution is optimized in all aspects such as performance and accuracy, network bandwidth, storage requirements and HW cost. As System Architect you should stay on top of the industry trends and new technologies for system architecture. You will be reporting to VP of Products and Technology.
- Understand customer’s needs while working with sales, product managers and R&D organizations
- Define how all system components should work and communicate with each other
- Define the required HW to meet system requirements in optimal and cost-effective way
- Lead HW OEM/ODM activity
- Identify bottle necks in the product and resolve them
- Work closely with product managers and R&D to define product requirements
- At least 10 years of experience in multidisciplinary system design
- BSc or preferably MSc degree in computer or electrical engineering
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication and presentation skills
- Excellent technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Strong IT background
- Knowledge of the physical security industry
- Knowledge of audio/video streaming
- Knowledge of image processing/computer vision/AI products
Come join the market leader in Video Analytics!