About The Position
BriefCam is revolutionizing video as data - with an AI video analytics platform that enables people, companies, and communities to realize the value of their video through innovative solutions, powered by advanced technologies. At BriefCam, our mission is to improve everyday lives by transforming video data into valuable insights.
We are seeking individuals that can contribute to a culture where talented people can do their best work, through innovation, creativity, and career development. If you're ready to jump into to the rapidly growing video analytics software space to drive the future of safety, security and operational efficiency across the globe, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineer to join our team!
As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers, diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues and help our customers deploy BriefCam applications. The Support Engineer responsibilities include system deployment, resolving customer issues and become the Tier 3 escalation expert for BriefCam technical support teams.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Communicate with customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until issues are solved
- Provide prompt and accurate solutions to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues simultaneously
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Work with all internal teams, including sales, engineering, and product management
- Contribute to the team effort by working on team tasks as needed
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers
- Serve as a key technical person for customers and partners, maintain knowledge base and knowledge sharing
- The ability to speak and write in French at the mother tongue level is mandatory.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Tier 3 Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Hands-on experience with databases – PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in Security, and Customer Insights markets, specifically in the Video Management Software (VMS) space, is an advantage
- Experience in managing customers deployment projects
- Strong knowledge of both hardware and software products (e.g. server and storage architecture, networking, TCP/IP, client/server environments, etc.) and excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Cloud providers (Azure, GCP, AWS) - A distinct advantage
- Experience with High Availability (HA) configuration or architecture - Advantage
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies - Advantage
Come join the market leader in Video Analytics!