About The Position
Algorithm Researchers at BriefCam conduct advanced research in the fields of computer vision and deep learning and lead long-term algorithmic projects. Inspired by the latest advances in AI, the researchers develop cutting edge technologies for the next generation of the company products and enhance its core technology and intellectual property. We are looking for talented people with strong theoretical background and innovative skills, who can learn quickly, solve complex problems and introduce new capabilities.
- Acting as a key member of the Innovation team, while reporting to the CTO
- Researching and implementing state-of-the-art Computer Vision and Deep Learning algorithms
- Leading projects and feature development
- Being a professional authority at their field – advise and support all algorithm developers
- Working closely with the data and infrastructure team and the performance and optimization team
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar (or several years of research experience).
- Experience in Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
- Strong mathematical skills and theoretical background.
- Python programming skills.
- C/C++ programming skills – advantage.